Prayers for my dad...

had the worst day yesterday... today was better... My cousin moved in with us now. I am so happy about that! <3 He saw me cry for the first time yesterday.
I don''t cry in front of people. Not even my parents. My best friend is the only one who ever really sees me cry. He just hugs me. My cousin was sweet though.
He isn't a very hug-able person, but he is starting to be now that he lives with us, cause we are hugging people... He just hugged me last night when I was crying
and told me it was all going to be okay, and he was going to make it better if he could, and told me "i love you" which was the first time he had ever said that to
me, so he's good at that. It was just a terrible day, one where you just had to sob. We are headed off to LA tomorrow (again) and we'll be back Monday. I will
let you all know how my dad's appt. goes when we get back... lots of love to y'all!

leaving for LA in 7 hrs...
caf.gif

Prayers for your dad, I hope things get better for you both :hugs

My husband had to have spinal surgery about 2 years ago after what seemed like a pretty minor fender bender. When they did x-rays and MRIs they found quite a few pieces of bone had almost cut his spinal cord in two. Very scary stuff. They tried to get him to let them go in from the front (which made no sense to either of us since everything that needed to be done was on the back of his neck). Long story short, his surgery didn't help at all. If nothing else, his symptoms have become more problematic (constant headaches, numbness and shooting pain in his arms and legs, fatigue, its been horrible).

I hope your father has a better turn out than my hubby. Its heartbreaking to have to watch someone live in constant pain and misery. Lots of love, thoughts and prayers going your way!

kind thoughts and prayers...really nothing better than a hug from someone who cares!
hugs.gif
thanks! you got that right!
smile.png

thank you!
hugs.gif

Prayers for your dad, I hope things get better for you both
hugs.gif

My husband had to have spinal surgery about 2 years ago after what seemed like a pretty minor fender bender. When they did x-rays and MRIs they found quite a few pieces of bone had almost cut his spinal cord in two. Very scary stuff. They tried to get him to let them go in from the front (which made no sense to either of us since everything that needed to be done was on the back of his neck). Long story short, his surgery didn't help at all. If nothing else, his symptoms have become more problematic (constant headaches, numbness and shooting pain in his arms and legs, fatigue, its been horrible).

I hope your father has a better turn out than my hubby. Its heartbreaking to have to watch someone live in constant pain and misery. Lots of love, thoughts and prayers going your way!
oh my gosh! I'm so sorry to hear, I know it's the worst having to watch them in pain, and the worst part is you can't help them at all... I will pray for your husband! Thanks!

Update: the dr.s are lost, they gave up... Just GAVE UP...
rant.gif

Wow, really?

Maybe they should just give up their medical careers as well. I think I'd be talking to the medical director or someone else in charge at the hospital...

That's just ridiculous!

Back
Top Bottom