Prayers for my friends who had to turn off life support on 14 yr old .

I'm sitting here looking at my kids and it brings tears to my eyes. How awful to have to make a decision like that. Prayers being sent
hugs.gif

Father be with this son and his family and friends. God, wrap your arms around them and guide them through these dark, fearful hours. Give them peace and love as only You can, and share with them the joy of Your Glory.

Father God, as You gave your only Son for our promise of the eternal hereafter, so You promised Your love- these people need it now. I ask for peace and joy for them now- for miracles and blessings. Amen.

hit.gif

As the mother of a 17 yr old, a 14 yr old, a 12 yr old and a 7 yr old I CANNOT imagine the pain and torture it must be to just exist after such a tragedy. I have added them to my prayers and they will forever be etched in my mind. How precious our lives are as each moment is so special. Just hug each other more and say I love you a lot. It never hurts and it might just be the last. Gosh! How tragic. Thanks for sharing so we can keep them in our prayers and maybe they will help heal just a little bit of the pain.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom