prayers for my nephew please

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by chixie, Dec 23, 2009.

1. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    My nephew needs prayers right now..he is 20 and is in pre med at collage... he had to molers removed from his scalp and one biopsy came back bad,,, they are going in next week to remove more for further testing... but they say it doesn't look good... please send prayers for him and his family... his mom is taking it really hard...

Last edited: Dec 23, 2009
  2. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Prayers sent....

3. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    Done.
    Melanoma is a scary one. I hope everything is benign.

4. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    So sorry..i hope all turns out well. [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. chixie

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    thank you...Its gonna be a long hard wait..

6. CMV

CMV Flock Mistress

Apr 15, 2009
    I am sorry for your family's tough time right now. Healing thoughts and prayers sent your way.

7. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    Prayers said.

8. maplesky7

maplesky7 Flock Mistress

Jun 14, 2008
    N. IL.
    Dear Father God in Heaven,
    I come to you again this night to raise another son up to You in prayer in Jesus' name. He is a young man with big hopes and a loving family who have reached out to their fellow brethren to raise this precious soul up in prayer to the One True God who is Our Maker and who brought us Salvation through His son, Jesus' Christ for those who believe in Him, his birth, death, and resurrection.

And as we believe of the Good news of Our Savior.... we hold on to the hope for good news in relation to the ones we love and whom we offer up in prayer. So shall you release the sickness from their bodies and mend all broken hearts to those who have experienced a loss and we come to You this night on the eve of the eve of the celebration of Our dear Savior's birth... shall we hold close the joy that each of our loved ones bring to our hearts and who enrich our lives so greatly. And so shall it be the hour that You should call us home may we each have peace in knowing the tremendous amount of love that warms and secures Our hearts and so shall Heaven be Our Everlasting Home... In Jesus' name we pray for more time for these son's to do Your will on Earth... so shall we believe with all our hearts. Amen.

humbly,
    Gretchen

9. chickflick

chickflick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 10, 2007
    Dimondale
    I'll keep him in my prayers. [​IMG]

10. chixie

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    thank you everyone...and Merry christmas