prayers for our soldiers

RobinEgg

Songster
12 Years
Feb 21, 2008
Last Wed. we received word that a young man we had watched grow from diapers to a fine young soldier was killed in action. This young man was my son's dear friend, he was only 22 years old. He leaves behind a young wife and infant daughter. Our hearts are broken and we are heavy with sorrow, as we await the return of his body. I had long since stop watching the news as each report of death saddens me. When the tragedy hits home one is left feeling numb and full of disbelief, this can't be our loved one, it's not supposed to happen this way. Jeremy always wanted to be a soldier, he knew the chance he was taking. Last summer when he was home we had the opportunity to tell him just how proud we are of him and his fellow soldiers and how we appreciate their bravery. For each of you parents, wives , friends and loved ones who have someone in the armed service our prayers are with you as well as our heart felt thanks for their bravery. May your loved one return home safely to you.

I am so sorry, my heartfelt sympathy to you all. I am proud of each and everyone of them and thank them all from the bottom of my heart. Freedom is not free.
God Bless America.

hugs.gif
My heart goes out to you, that young family, and all our troops and their families. The loss is heartbreaking. My prayers and best wishes are with ya'll.

God Bless him and his family at this time. I hope your hearts heal fast and let you remember the great memeories. GOD BLESS ALL OF OUR TROOPS WHO SERVE EACH AND EVERYDAY.

How easily we sometimes forget the cost of the freedoms we enjoy are NOT free!

My deepest sympathies.

I do wish there was a way to share the familys address so people could send cards but protect their right to privacy.

"All gave some, some gave all"

I'm so sorry. Please let his family know how proud we are of him. He and his family are in my prayers. May the memories you have comfort you.

I'm so sorry for your loss, and sadly, I know just what you, your son and the young man's family is going through. I lost my cousin (more like a brother and dear friend, really) to the Iraq war May 24th 2005. He is continually missed. Every time I hear about another soldier killed or injured in the war I wonder about all the loved ones that surround that person and the great multitudes of us affected by the war. Our lives forever changed in a way the politicians will never know. Wishing your family and friends comfort in the times ahead of you.
hugs.gif

Our deepest sympathies to his family and to you,I have a son serving in Qatar, Hopefully he will be home soon, but he is stationed in Colorado springs and we live in tn. I won't get to see him, but just to know he is home and OK will be a relief to me.The news media doesnt know(or care) about the terror that grips the heart of each military family when they announce another live has been taken from us,in(to me) a useless war.Tell his family, they and all who knew him will be in our heart & prayers.
hugs.gif
marrie

Back
Top Bottom