Prayers for this young lady...GREAT NEWS!

Cherokee Rose

In the Brooder
10 Years
Apr 21, 2009
Tucker Hill
I know the power of prayer and I know how wonderfully supportive all of you are......please help now.

This young lady is a very close friend of my children, and a sweet girl. The link below will take you to a website where you can read her story and leave messages if you wish (you have to sign up to do so). Or you can leave messages here on BYC and I will see to it that her family receives them.

Thank you so much!

http://www.carepages.com/login

Last edited:
is the link correct? it only takes me to the login page, no story of the little girl.

Lord, You know all things even before we were created! I thank You for all You are going to do in this girl's life and in her family's life. You are the Great Healer and I ask that You do Your will in her. Wrap Your pinions about this family, hide them in Your Shadow! I thank You that Jesus' blood has already covered every sin and iniquity and that we can claim that for this child. In Jesus' name, amen!

God be with her and her family. Thanks for posting so that we have the honor to pray for them.
hugs.gif

The link is correct, but you have to become a member to view her status. It's free, no spam email or anything.

The young lady, Michelle, is one of my closest friends. When I found out about this, I fell backwards (thank heavens there was a chair behind me). I've known her for the past three years, and this hit me like a ton of bricks. She has suffered from health issues her whole life, and has always had such a strong spirit...this was crushing news, to find out that something had happened that she couldn't overcome immediately...it was a real shock. She's like a wayward kid sister to me...

Back
Top Bottom