Prayers needed!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Daddas1Punkin, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Daddas1Punkin

Daddas1Punkin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    Today, well for the past 4 days, my dad has been very very sick. Weak, hurts all over, and no appetite. Today he went to the Dr. and she said he had a fever of 103.8. He had labs drawn and they think it is a kidney infection. They are putting him on med.s and hoping that will do it.
    [​IMG]

2. GoldenSparrow

GoldenSparrow Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2011
    I will keep him in my prayers [​IMG]

3. coloradochick

coloradochick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    Brighton, CO
    Some "speedy get well " hugs being to your Pops [​IMG] Hope he's feeling better

4. dewey

dewey Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    Hoping the meds help your dad feel better really quick. [​IMG]

5. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    [​IMG]

6. hope he gets better [​IMG]

my mom gets kidney infections waaaay to often, hope he feels better soon [​IMG] know he'll get through

7. Daddas1Punkin

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    Thanks everyone! Update: He went back to the Dr. yesterday and got his labs back. They said it is DEFINITELY a kidney infection. He is taking a new med for dizziness and he barely started that last night so I don't think it has had time to really work yet. He has mostly slept, (and/or been on BYC). The Dr. said that if he is still like this (with the pain and all that)
    this morning after they open, to go back and have him get a X-ray and an ultrasound to see if it's possibly stones. Thanks again for all the prayers and 'hugs'. [​IMG]

8. Daddas1Punkin

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    NEW UPDATE: He is feeling better, but his back is still killing him. And now he has a bad headache. [​IMG]

9. dewey

dewey Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    Glad to hear he's feeling some better and I hope he gets relief soon from that pain. [​IMG]

10. Daddas1Punkin

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    Thanks! UPDATE: On my dad and my grandma; My dad went to work this morning after being home for a week. (and the sickest I have ever seen him) And my grandma is doing ok, she got so bad yesterday that she couldn't even sit up. Her nurse said, even though she is a little better, that we should take her to the E.R. after she eats and rests. So that's what we are going to do... Day in the E.R. ahead. [​IMG]I didn't get enough sleep for that! [​IMG]Oh well.....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by