prayers please for my son

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by chicknmania, Sep 10, 2016.

1. chicknmania

chicknmania Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 26, 2007
    central Ohio
    He is 29 years old and has Melanoma.. He had one removed off his side last spring and now he has another place on his leg that they have removed for biopsy. WE are praying that one is nothing. I am so worried about it. Doctors have not done any testing or anything they just removed the one place last spring and said they were confident they got it all. I added this to the cancer thread also. If anyone has any advice to share, I would very much appreciate it. Thank you.

2. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Your son is in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there? :hugs

3. sunflour

sunflour Flock Master Premium Member

Jan 10, 2013
    Macon,GA
    He is in my prayers as well [​IMG], hope this one is not another melanoma, but if it is, then hope they can remove it all.

Melanoma does not reappear in new skin locations - so this would be a separate issue from the first,

4. chicknmania

Jan 26, 2007
    central Ohio
    Thank you. [​IMG] We've had a few family members with cancer, so we are at risk, but no one has contracted it this young. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers. I have seen the power of prayer work.

5. Rach4

Rach4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2016
    Australia
    My heart goes out to you, thoughts and prayers are with you, no kind of cancer is a nice cancer to for all involved

6. chicknmania

Jan 26, 2007
    central Ohio
    Thank you. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by