Prayers Please my UE Appeal Hearing Today!!!! UPDATE

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by lockedhearts, Mar 13, 2009.

1. bheila

bheila Songster

Feb 8, 2008
    Kent, Wa
    [​IMG] Prayers being sent for you [​IMG]

2. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Quote:Thanks Nancy!

3. lockedhearts

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Quote:Thanks Sara, hope all goes well for you and snakeman and they get things back to full capacity soon.

4. lockedhearts

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Quote:I have a good attorney, he does this stuff and also criminal defense, his plan is to try and trip him up on the stand or at least get him mad so he trips himself up, I honestly don't think it will be that hard to do.

5. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Prayers your way! Too many employers are getting away with murder and they dont have to give you a reason at all why they fired you.

It sucks big time!

6. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

Prayers to you, Lockedhearts...

I've been in that position too. I was fired because I had pneumonia and couldn't go to work because I was so sick...
    I was a teenager so I didn't know anything...

Now I do.

Massachusetts is an AT Will state, so you can be fired for any reason or no reason at all.

7. kees

kees Songster

Feb 5, 2008
    I'm thinking of you too and hope that good things are coming your way! Even though it doesn't feel like it now, in the long run, it sounds like working for your boss would have been unhealthy.

[​IMG]

Suzy

8. kees

kees Songster

Feb 5, 2008
    Quote:It seems that some people are totally lacking in compassion. As though you wanted to get pneumonia!

Suzy

[​IMG]

9. lockedhearts

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Tomorrow is the Day and I am nervous, I hate this kind of stuff and as much as I know I should forgive this idiot that fired me. I am feeling contempt for him. I am praying that God will get me through this and let me be calm tomorrow. I have no idea how many people will be in the room. I get nervous in crowds, I already am feeling nervous.
    Lord, Please help me get through this without getting emotional or showing my anger for this person who has caused me so much grief.

10. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: