Prayers....prayers for the people in Alabama

bburn

Songster
9 Years
Jul 9, 2010
Delaware, Arkansas
Just saw on the news about the tornados in Alabama.

I am in Arkansas and we have been dealing with storms for a week and a half now. Tornados were all around us in Oklahoma and Arkansas and flooding.

I cannot imagine what it would be like to have been in a tornado the magnitude of the ones that have gone through Alabama today.

Prayers to everyone touched by these storms.

Yes definitely prayers needed from all around. Watched a video of one of them and wow am I glad I don't live near an area that gets tornadoes like that. I cannot even imagine what it was like to see something like that in person. I will pray for all of them and their families.

I'm praying for everyone, too. I'm watching the weather channel & those are some huge, dangerous looking tornadoes. We're in Alabama, but thankfully it's just missing us & we've only had a few sprinkles.

It's been raining off and on here in Montgomery for the past hour. Lighting hit a tree in our back yard 30 mins ago.
hmm.png
I hate storms. It doesn't sound like it's going to hit us, but Selma is getting hit hard. That means we're next in line.

It missed us too but my girlfriend goes to college at the university of Alabama and she said it's awful there so much is destroyed. She drove around for 2 hours and couldn't find a way back to her apt. She said there were buildings in the road and cars turned upside down. But thankfully she is safe.

Thank you, from Tuscaloosa. My family and property are safe. I lost one of my students though and several more now homeless. 41 dead in my town alone. It's been a rough few days. We are putting it back together, keep the prayers coming for sweet home Alabama.

My dd and a host of high schoolers are up in N. AL helping with tornado recovery right now. I am sure she'll have a lot to tell me when she gets home. My heart goes out to all of those suffering from the aftermath of the storms right now.

And it still is not over....now there is the flooding along the Mississippi River.....prayers out to those in the path of the rising waters!

Back
Top Bottom