Prayers?

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Jencleg, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Jencleg

Jencleg Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2011
    Jasper
    I could use a few prayers sent up if any body has a minute...life has just really ganged up on my family right now. I am trying to live by this ~

...."There is no circumstance, no trouble, no testing, that can ever touch me until, first of all, it has gone past God and past Christ, right through to me. If it has come that far, it has come with a great purpose, which I may not understand at the moment.
    But I refuse to become panicky, as I lift up my eyes to Him and accept it as coming from the throne of God for some great purpose of blessing to my own heart."

But I am really having a hard time applying this.

Thank you [​IMG]

2. babymakes6

babymakes6 Gifted

Feb 24, 2009
    far west Ohio
    Quote:[​IMG] I will be praying for you...
    The verse really is true- a lot of times we go through trials and they only make us a stronger, better, more compassionate person. It is very difficult to see when we are in the thick of it, though. If you need someone to talk to, I can listen. [​IMG]

3. Jencleg

Jencleg Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2011
    Jasper
    Quote:[​IMG] I will be praying for you...
    The verse really is true- a lot of times we go through trials and they only make us a stronger, better, more compassionate person. It is very difficult to see when we are in the thick of it, though. If you need someone to talk to, I can listen. [​IMG]

Thank you so much...it's just such a blessing to know that someone is praying on our behalf.

4. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    Prayers and hoping there are happier days ahead soon for you and your family!

5. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Prayers! [​IMG]

7. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    sending prayers to you... tomorrow is another day and the sun will see shine. [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Pokster

Pokster Out Of The Brooder

Apr 29, 2011
    Manistique, Michigan
    Lots of prayers for your family and [​IMG]. You must never give up!!!

9. Chickens_in_a_nutshell

Chickens_in_a_nutshell Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2011
    Montana
    I will pray for you. [​IMG]

10. CluckyJay

CluckyJay Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2011
    Crossville, Tennessee
    Just remember, God will never give you more than he knows you can handle. Just hang tight in your faith! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by