Praying for a bigger family

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Blue Skys, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Blue Skys

Blue Skys Hi Mom!!

Nov 25, 2008
    Texas
    My husband and I have been trying to conceive for about 5 years. We've been to doctors, he is fine, but I had to have surgery to remove excess (sp) tissue from my parts... Anyway, today I'm feeling hopeless and could really use some prayers, if you have any to spare. I normally don't talk about this to "strangers" but y'all are always so supportive and positive! Thanks!

2. brooster

brooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    You can try for years and nothing, then one day whata know! I will keep you in my prayers. [​IMG]

3. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    Praying that your wish is answered soon and your family is soon growing!!

4. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Prayers are coming your way. May I offer this piece of advice to you also? It seems that when one "quits" trying, in the end, you usually get what you want. The stress of trying, only adds to your not being able to conceive. Stress plays a bigger role in this than one thinks. [​IMG]

5. DouglasPeeps

DouglasPeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2008
    Colorado
    Quote:I second this! Praying for you and your husband.

6. hoosier

hoosier Chillin' With My Peeps

Here's praying that your family will soon increase. Perhaps the time just wasn't right before now.

7. texasbartrambaby

texasbartrambaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 3, 2008
    Tulia, Texas
    [​IMG] Here's prayers coming your way. I agree, don't worry! It WILL happen in his time. I know that doesn't help you right now, but hope and prayers!!

8. Parson's Wife

Parson's Wife Blessed Abundantly

Jan 22, 2008
    Arkansas
    God does amazing things. I am PM'ing you. [​IMG]

9. tfpets

tfpets Mmm, tastes like chicken

I am sending positive thoughts your way. I too spent many hours wanting a bigger family, and grow bigger it did, just not in the way I had originally hoped/dreamed of...letting go of my dreams was hard, but my adopted family is a wonderful thing, I would not change it for anything in the world, even when times are rough.

I heard so many times from the fertility doctors that stressing out about getting not being pregnant almost seems to create the problem itself. Relaxing and letting go about it (so many women seem to come back from vacations pregnant!)..well, it seems to be true!

So like I say, Positive Pregnancy thoughts your way!!
    +++++

Oh, and what flavor?? Anything you can get, do you prefer a boy, a girl, do you want both, lots of boys, lots of girls? Watch what you ask for though....you may get muliples with this many people pulling for you!

Good luck [​IMG]

Tina/tfpets

10. Samarai Jenn

Samarai Jenn Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2008
    Me and Sam are praying for you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by