praying my 2yr old wont have to have surgery again...

Gall stones so young, that has to be rough. I had gall stone issues and it was no picnic. Have you tried diet modification, enzymes? Those seemed to really help mine. I had a couple bad episodes before I got the diet down pat but I was not going to let them do surgery. My MIL had hers removed and has to take enzymes to help her digestion or she still gets the stones too. I hope she won't have to have surgery either poor baby.

Poor Kiddo

Hope the surgery goes or went well... keep us posted as you can.. I cant imagine being that young and having something like that going on already...
hugs.gif

Keep praying. It works. I almost had to have surgery when I was little. My mom was seeing a lump in my groin. Turns out it was only my ovary. Prayers DO work!
hugs.gif

doc said hes calling her surgeon tomorrow and I gotta keep fats out of her diet in the meantime. hers is caused by medicine in the nicu 2 years ago.

I will keep you and your daughter in my prayers. It is so hard to see the little ones suffer or be in pain. My youngest is 3 and I hate it when they get a simple head cold.

Last edited:
she was born with her intestinal contents in her chest. had 5 surgeries, and spent 7 month in the nicu and half of her life on oxygen....now this... my mommy instincts were right when she started acting funny...

WOW, you have really had a hard time since your precious was born. Most of us never have to deal with something like that and all I can really offer you is prayer and understand as a mother. My son almost died at 9 years old when his appendix burst and no one could detect what the problem was. Turned out his bowel had thickened and encapsulated the poison in one spot. God was with him.

she was born at 30 weeks with a birth defect called congenital diphragmatic hernia and a 10% chance of surviving. she had a hole in her diaphram and they pushed everything back down in her tummy and put a patch on the hole. It burst once already and had to get fixed. only 50% of babies born with it survive and that number even includes the ones that die from it later in life. no known cause either. my friend lost her cdh baby 9 hours after it was born...

Back
Top Bottom