pre-order for 2011 12+ millie fleur cochin project eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bantyman, Dec 30, 2010.

1. bantyman

bantyman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    Hey all [​IMG]
    This is a pre-order thing for Spring 2011 so please dont hit BIN Just PM or e-mail me and I will get back with you I will notify you when they start laying and when fertility is up Payment will be due before I ship I accept paypal and will take a PO money order
    I have a couple of pics of the roos that you will get eggs from but the hens didnt want to co-operate very well but I do have a pic of one of them The price of the eggs does include shipping with delivery confirmation

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well the last roo decided he had to put his attention somewhere else at the last minute and I couldnt get a better pic He didnt want to co-operate If the other hens will co-operate just a little bit I will get some pix of them Thanx for looking

Mike [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 1, 2011
  2. greenfingers

greenfingers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2009
    Wasilla, Alaska
    Mike - beautiful birds! [​IMG]

3. shellyga

shellyga Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2010
    Milner
    when do you think you would be able to have these available?

Shelly

4. bantyman

bantyman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    These will be available this Spring when they start laying

5. soap&eggs

soap&eggs Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2010
    very beauiful....are they batamns or standard? was wondering if you are the original breeder or did you aquire eggs / chicks elsewhere? if your own original breeding do they breed true ? i cant order right now but i would like to contact you in a few months if my income gets better ((laid off )).

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by