Pre-order for Lavender/split standard Cochin chicks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by gamamachik, Jun 28, 2011.

1. gamamachik

gamamachik Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2009
    South GA
    We are taking pre-orders for standard Lavender/split chicks...minimum is going to be 6 @ $8.00 each......please include your name, address and phone number for the shipping box...total of chicks...the 45.00 dollar shipping is for a shipping box, grogel, fruit or veggies and up to 18 chicks...express shipping....use email address to pay with paypal---gabilou56@gmail.com--You will receive lavender or black chicks...ship date will be determined when the weather permits...we are a small farm and will ship as orders are received...we would love for you to help us on improving this project...The Cochin are a very gentle and friendly breed...We also welcome you visit us at: hodgesfarmschicks.com and check out our many rare breeds...We thank you for your interest....Hodges Farms

Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
  2. geweldig23

geweldig23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2010
    Ohio
    I think I received a lavender cochin when I ordered blues last time.....unfortunately it died after it dtarted to feather in. How did the lavender gene get introduced into your flock? They are beautiful by the way.

3. gamamachik

gamamachik Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2009
    South GA
    I had some blues and kept getting some Lavenders, I have had other people that got some blue chicks say they got Lavender chicks also..I talked to someone that knows genetics and was told that there was obviously some with that gene in there, so I have just Lavender and two black roos..working on this project....still trying to get a Lavender roo, I keep hatching hens, which is ok too...I know that there are bantam Lavender Cochin, I don't know about standard...they are pretty...I am partially to the Cochin breed, my granddaughter always said that it looked like they were wearing their pajamas....Thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by