1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Pre-Order Silkie Chicks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cjexotic, Jan 18, 2010.

1. cjexotic

cjexotic Cj's Mandarin Ducks

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    I am taking pre-orders for Silkie Chicks. Please do not bid.. just PM me on what you want to reserve.
    Trying to get an idea of what I will need to hatch in the spring. Don't want to hatch more than I can handle.

I have Partridge, Partridge Showgirls, White, White Showgirls, Blue, Black, Splash, Splash w/Lavender Genes, Lavender Splits, Lavender split Showgirls, Lavenders and possibly Greys. Pick or mix and match.

I do not send day old chicks. They are 3 weeks old when I ship or as weather permits. I want them to have the best start.
    There is a 6 chick minimum to make sure they stay warm.
    The shipping includes a shipping box.

3-4 weeks old straight run $15.00 ea. for all colors (except lavenders, they will be $20ea)

If you want pullets or cockerals they will be:

3-4 months $35.00 all colors but lavender or grey They will be $40

4-5 months $40.00 all colors but lavender or grey They will be $45

Shipping is $65 (for 6 chicks) that includes $10 box fee.
    Shipping for 3-5 month olds will be $65 for 2 silkies including box fee.

Please do not bid just pm me to let me know you are interested.

Paypal or send payment up to you. Paypal [email protected]
    Deposit of $50 for your order at the time you place it. If you pay in full then I will include 2 extra chicks (3-4 week olds) of a color available. I will try to make them the color or colors you ordered but If I am short I will include what I have available at that time.

If for any reason I can not fill your order I will let you know and return your money or make other plans with you. You are guaranteed your chicks or your money.

I do feed my chicks Gamebird Starter/Grower as silkies need the higher protein and suggest you do the same when you get them.

Thanks cj

You can go to my website to see some of my birds. Not all pics are posted but will get more on soon.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

will add more pictures tomorrow that I took this weekend. I just have not gotten them off my camera yet.

And if you are wondering about the last two pictures if they are the same bird, No. 3rd picture is a black/lavender Split. 4th picture is of a grey pullet.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by