Pre-painted Shopping Totes-WI-can mail

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Farmer Kitty, Mar 13, 2009.

1. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    My web-site now has pre-painted totes.

All you have to do is look, choose one and order it. Perfect for those who don't know what clipart to use or which colors to choose!

I still will make to order with clipart on web-site or one you send to me. This is just another option.

I also have a sale running right now.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2009
  2. DawnSuiter

DawnSuiter Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi,
    They are cute! How much weight can the straps sustain?

3. Farmer Kitty

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Thank you! I have had them loaded with 2 gallons of juice and had no problem. I've also had them filled with can goods and not had any problems. I have 6 that I have been using since Christmas time.

4. DawnSuiter

Do you stencil or hand paint? Sorry if it's too many questions, I was thinking about putting my logo on a bag or two for my own personal use.

5. Farmer Kitty

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    I do stencils and clipart both. I can't draw worth a beans but, I can transfer the clipart over and hand paint it with no problem.

By logo, are you referring to your aviator? It doesn't look to bad to do.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2009
  6. DawnSuiter

If you would like to try your hand at my logo, I would like to buy 2 bags for now, I'm on a tight budget.

I think these will be handy to transport goods to the farmers market and can sit on the table full showing the logo.

7. Farmer Kitty

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Quote:[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by