PRE-SALE SILKIE CHICKS (6 CHICK MIN.)

cjexotic

Cj's Mandarin Ducks
11 Years
Mar 11, 2008
Central PA
I am taking pre-orders for SPRING silkie chicks (6 chick minimum).
I plan on hatching only preorders. I am cramped for space and will be selling more eggs than chicks unless pre-orders warrant hatching chicks. So place your orders so I know how many I need to hatch this season. I have White, B/B/S, Splash, Partridge, Silver Partridge, Buffs, and Black Lavender splits.

I care for the chicks until they are 2 weeks old to make sure they have a great start and get them through the crucial time period. Then your babies are off to you.

It is a 6 chick minimum, they are $20 each. Shipping is $55 and that includes box fee.
I CAN SHIP UP TO 10-12 CHICKS IN ONE BOX. SIX CHICK $55 OR 12 CHICKS $65. Or I can do 25 chicks in a 50 chick box (as they will be a bit bigger) for $75 shipping and a price break at 25 chick or more will be $15 each. SO KEEP THAT IN MIND WHEN ORDERING YOUR CHICKS.

As orders come in I will be putting eggs in bator each weekend for the weeks orders. I will let you know when your chicks have hatched and a ruff idea when I will be shipping them. Thanks to all past, present and returning customers.

I will start shipping chicks as soon as I can once they are of age. I will check with you before shipping to make sure weather is ok on both ends.

If you would like to see pics of my silkies go to www.cjsilkies.com as there is a birds of all the colors I have.

Back
Top Bottom