Precision Old Red Barn

I am interested to know as well. I did find it only for $189.99, however it's out of stock at that site. Shipping is also around 72 dollars from TSC. Do you know if they ship to store for free?

I am interested to know as well. I did find it only for $189.99, however it's out of stock at that site. Shipping is also around 72 dollars from TSC. Do you know if they ship to store for free?
wow, what site did you find it for that price? TSC had it for $327 plus shipping. not sure if it ships to store, but I want it for the $189!!!!

We ordered ours from TSC about 1 week ago and should be in soon. Can't wait to get it. Looks really nice though. Have you gotten yours yet?

Most premade coops are too small and not very well built.

It might help if they(I assume that you are not the Original Poster?) had posted a link to the product so people could look at it.

I picked this coop up, and now I think I am going to make it my back-up "bachelor pad" coop for dueling roos because I'm not happy with it. It has no floor, so rain water leaks in and soaks the shavings. Also, the door to coop from the run section does not exist, so rain blows in the coop area. I have mine on a concrete slab next to my house, and every time it rains, it stays soaked for days. The nesting box also leaks when it rains. The locks are pretty cheap. It is cute, and was easy enough to assemble, but unless you are putting it in a very sheltered location, such as in a bigger actual barn, I would keep looking... I'm not happy to need to buy another coop, but I want a safe dry spot for my chickens! Any suggestions for installing a floor in this thing are welcome! I'm new at this, so maybe I'm over protective, but I just am not a pleased customer.

Back
Top Bottom