Predator humor....this was an email from my Dad

Discussion in 'Predators and Pests' started by Yard full o' rocks, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Yard full o' rocks

Yard full o' rocks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2009
    Cartersville, Georgia
    “Late again!,” the third-grade teacher said o little Sammy.

“It ain’t my fault this time, Miss Crabtree. You can blame this’un on my Pa. The reason I’m three hours late is my Daddy sleeps necked!”

Now, Miss Crabtree had taught grammar school for thirty-some-odd years. Despite her mounting fears, she ask little Sammy what he meant by that.

Full of grins and mischief, and in the flower of his youth, little Sammy and trouble were old friends, but he always told her the truth.

“You see, Miss Crabtree, out at the ranch we got this here low down coyote. The last few nights, he done ate six hens and killed Ma’s best milk goat. Last night, when Daddy heard a noise out in the chicken pen, he grabbed his shot gun and said to Ma, “That coyotes back again, I’m a gonna git him!”

“Stay back, he whispered to all us kids!”

“He was naked as a jaybird, no boots, no pants, no shirt! To the hen house he crawled, just like an Injun on the snoop. Then, he stuck that double barreled 12 gage shot gun through the window of the coop.”

As he stared into the darkness, with coyotes on his mind, our old hound dog, Zeke, had done woke up and comes sneakin’ up behind Daddy. Then, as we all looked on, plumb helpless, old Zeke stuck his cold nose in Daddy’s crack!”

“Miss Crabtree, we all been cleanin’ chickens since three o’clock this morning.”

2. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    *laugh snort snort laugh* [​IMG]

3. davidb

davidb Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 15, 2008
    north east Georgia
    [​IMG]

4. cluckychick

cluckychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2008
    South of KCMO
    [​IMG] Hope you don't mind but I just had to email this to my dad. [​IMG]

5. Emzyyy

Emzyyy Runs with Deer

Jul 14, 2008
    Derby Kansas
    LOL [​IMG] Thanks, I needed that one. I've been stuck home with chicken pox and I'm going looney in this house. [​IMG]

6. CMV

CMV Flock Mistress

Apr 15, 2009
    Quote:OH NO! You got them from your Mom, huh? I am sorry Emzyyy. That stinks.

Funny tale, though.

7. Emzyyy

Emzyyy Runs with Deer

Jul 14, 2008
    Derby Kansas
    Quote:OH NO! You got them from your Mom, huh? I am sorry Emzyyy. That stinks.

Funny tale, though.

Yea there really not that itchy. More like headache [​IMG] . Really weird too because doc said she couldn't give them to me after her shingles scabbed over and its been two weeks since they totally disapeared and THEN I got them... [​IMG] Kinda odd. Anyway I'm missing ALL my finals this week. [​IMG] Anyway sorry for the thread jack ahaa.

8. 4-H chicken mom

4-H chicken mom Overrun With Chickens

Aug 3, 2007
    Oberlin, OH
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] good one! [​IMG]

9. rosco

rosco Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 24, 2009
    Texas Panhandle
    [​IMG]
    Great One!

10. trilyn