_donkeylady_

In the Brooder
Sep 1, 2017
Hi, So I have a miniature donkey that is supposed to foal sometime this week. I went to check up on her and there is a little bit of blood dribbling out. I don't know if this is normal because I missed the birth of my other mini. Is she and the foal okay? Or Is it just because she's going to foal soon? And yes she has all other signs of foaling soon, but bleeding was never in a list.

Do you have a vet who's good with these guys? I'd ask a vet... there can sometimes be a little of what *looks* like blood that is not actual bleeding, but I can't see what you are seeing, so maybe ask a vet. And since this was yesterday, for me writing right now - I would do it ASAP. Or has she foaled? Here is hoping...

Do you have a vet who's good with these guys? I'd ask a vet... there can sometimes be a little of what *looks* like blood that is not actual bleeding, but I can't see what you are seeing, so maybe ask a vet. And since this was yesterday, for me writing right now - I would do it ASAP. Or has she foaled? Here is hoping...
Thankyou for replying.
So it ended up not really being bloody discharge, just the somewhat beginning of the foaling process, I feel so dumb lol.
Mama and baby girl are doing great. :)

Attachments

• IMG_20170902_051519_533.JPG
    IMG_20170902_051519_533.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 16

Back
Top Bottom