Prehistoric Wyoming GRRRRR

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by birdnutz, Jan 20, 2008.

1. birdnutz

birdnutz Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2007
    wyoming
    How about this for an additude! Caught some of it on the news last night. Couldn't believe that I heard it right. So waited to watch it on line.Govenor Dave Fredenthal's belief on closing the wage gap in Wyoming is this. He won't do anything about it because it's caused by womens additudes! So until that changes tough:thun. Also won't look into childcare in the work place because (here it goes) it might encourage women to leave they're husbands:he. Wyoming the equality state:lau,I guess he don't see it that way! Sorry,but I had to vent,then I'm going to look up this mans stae e-mail and make sure that I get it posted around town.

2. Redfeathers

Redfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    Gervais OR
    Is he for REAL! [​IMG] [​IMG] :thun

3. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
  4. birdnutz

birdnutz Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2007
    wyoming
    Unbelievable isn't it. To watch it go to; kcwy13.com Need to have windows media player. It's after the report on the bank robber.

5. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    Too bad a state wide strike couldn't be organized by all the women working in Wyoming, that might change the perception that women are ok with the difference.

6. KingsCalls

KingsCalls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2007
    New Market,Tn.
    I'm a guy.........but, is this guy crazy or what? Child care at work may make women leave their husbands!!!!! O.......K..a...y......Now I can truely say, "I've heard it all".

7. BantyChickMom

BantyChickMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2007
    Henderson, NC
    Just another 'caveman' in the wrong geological era!

8. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    The difference in wages still happens ALL over the country - even in California - and I know from first hand experience.

Its getting closer to being equal, but still a ways to go and its NOT just Wyoming!

9. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    Isn't that discrimination based on gender?????

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by