Update I spoke with the Diagnostic Lab as well as a woman from the Kentucky Dept. of Agriculture. The diagnosis was definitely ILT and there was a trace of Mycoplasma. Since we have already treated for MG 10 days ago, (tylan 50 1.5 ccs and 2 for big birds for 3 days each--all of them) and vaccinated them all with a non-shedding ILT vaccine, wormed them with IVOMEC, and don't plan on ever taking them off of the premises and don't have any visitors. practice bio security (I read up on it thoroughly) we have decided to close our flock and enjoy our healthy birds. The woman from the state has even offered to come test our birds for free to see how they are doing. If something horrible shows up, we will deal with it. If they are healthy, that will be peace of mind. They will not make us destroy our birds unless they have Avian Flu. They are reportable diseases but that just means they monitor us and make sure we get them the help they need, basically. I spoke to a PhD at the University of Kentucky who did indeed say that IF we wanted to get rid of the disease for sure, we should depopulate but since we only have a few birds and they are pets, and they have been treated, he saw no harm in letting them live out their lives as long as they are not sick. Which they aren't. No visitors, special shoes, showering and washing our clothes and making sure we never visit other chicken farms (which we don't) or show our birds (which we don't) is a small price to pay to keep them. We are going to vaccinate in a few more weeks again and hopefully that will be it. We are also going to quarterly hit them with sulmet because of a trace--a miniscule one--of cocci was found in one of those new birds. But as God as my witness, that vaccine that Peter Brown www.firststatepetsupply.com has been a miracle. Thank you for love and support. And next time--I WILL NEVER OBTAIN A STARTED BIRD. EVER! Update: I ordered the non shedding vaccine from Peter Brown and it arrived Saturday afternoon. Too late for my beloved Ginger, who died Friday night. Anyway, All of my remaining birds got the eye drops. Only a few didn't swallow right away. It was very easy to prepare and administer. The chickens seemed a little sleepy at first or perhaps stressed from being caught and vaccinated. They are doing so much better! The one with the swollen eye last week is totally fine thanks to some advice I got on here regarding Neosporin. Only ONE Austrolorp is coughing a little, so I separated her to let her rest. She was doing much better and was not making any bad sounds at the end of today (Monday). I am praying they continue to be lively and happy. They are SO much spunkier. Taking vigorous dust baths, pecking, scratching, chasing each other for treats, and two are laying again. I will update again when I speak to the lab. Thank you all for your support and advice. Dropped two dead birds off today and the prelim result is "trachitis" and I have no idea how to treat that.. What does that mean? The lab would give me no ideas. Please help! I have lost almost 10 birds! I talked to Peter Brown and will be ordering a vaccine, but with the holiday, it won't get here until next week. I am going to try it anyway. I still have about 10 birds that seem healthy. We have separated the sick birds. I am also going to get them some sambucol to try to help them fight this virus. I THOUGHT it was gapeworm but I am glad I gave them ivomec because one of the dead birds had worms. Say it with me. NEVER GET BIRDS FROM SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW. My friend did and gave them to me. I am so pi$$ed but it is a lesson learned. The AG people at University of Kentucky were FABULOUS. I cannot say enough good things about them.