PREORDERS for 2011 Hatching Eggs - BO and BW/W Am's - Trades Accepted!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by greenfamilyfarms, Dec 27, 2010.

1. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Reserve your 2011 Hatching Eggs
    PLEASE DO NOT PRESS BUY IT NOW BUTTON. PM me with your order. [​IMG]
    Our NPIP certification will be renewed after Christmas.

Prices below INCLUDE Priority Shipping to US States, only. We will ship to all states except Hawaii.

BUFF ORPINGTONS:
    Available from Feb or March 2011 through the beginning of Summer.
    3+1 eggs = $9.00
    6+2 eggs = $18.00
    12+3 eggs = $35.00
    24+6 eggs = $50.00
    Day-old chicks, started chicks, POL pullets, and extra roosters will be available by pickup locally. We will only be hatching by request in 2011.

BLUE WHEATEN AMERAUCANA ROO OVER WHEATEN AM. HENS:
    Available around April or May 2011 through the beginning of Summer.
    3+1 eggs = $20.00
    6+2 eggs = $40.00

More pictures can be seen on our website.

TRADES: We will consider trades for garden and decorative plants, seeds, bulbs, homemade items such as birdhouses, jams, jellies, canned goods, etc... We're supporters of all things American-made, homemade and homegrown! For trades, we will pay shipping for the eggs and you pay shipping for the traded item(s).

HOW TO PLACE YOUR PREORDER: Please PM or Email me with would you would like and if you have a desired ship date. Payment will be due within 2 weeks of ship date. You'll get a reminder PM from me.

PAYMENT: No payment due now. Paypal only, please. If you would like your phone number placed on the box for post office pickup, please include it when you send payment.

TERMS: This auction is a final sale. Please understand that hatching eggs involves some risks and chance, so please refrain from bidding if you are not willing to accept the risks. We package the eggs to be best of our ability, but breakages do occur in cases of mishandling by the postal service.

SHIPPING: I will ship your eggs to US addresses only via USPS Priority Mail or Express Mail by request. Please let me know if you would like shipping insurance. Please note that Priority mail is starting to take a little longer that what it used. I've noticed that eggs arrive in 3-5 days, with some arriving in 2 days.

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:
    We are NOT a commercial farm. We are just simple country folk who love chickens! We have a limited number of eggs that we will be offering for auction. We do selectively breed for traits according to the APA Standard of Perfection. Although not all of our poultry is "perfect" we still strive for the best. We cannot guarantee that you will get show-quality birds, but they could have the genetics to do well for you.

Thank you for looking at our auction! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ask before bidding!

Green Family Farms
    North Carolina Licensed Hatching Egg & Poultry Dealer
    American Poultry Association Member
    United Orpington Club Member
    NPIP Recertification Pending Winter 2011

Last edited: Dec 27, 2010
  2. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    Oh geez, you are tempting me with the trade part. I've got jam sitting in my cupboards from my fruit trees.

3. Cat Water

Cat Water That Person

Jul 4, 2010
    Mid Coast Maine
    Might you consider a trade for crocheted items? I can crochet toys, hats, scarves, really anything.

4. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    PM'd you!!

5. Buck Creek Chickens

Buck Creek Chickens Have Incubator, Will Hatch

Nov 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI
    sent a PM.

6. Muggsmagee

Muggsmagee Menagerie Mama

Dec 15, 2009
    Central NY
    I love, love, love that you will trade. That's a great way to do things! [​IMG]

7. BlueBirdChick

BlueBirdChick On Vacation

Aug 13, 2010
    Absarokee, Montana
    Pmed ya [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Buck Creek Chickens

Buck Creek Chickens Have Incubator, Will Hatch

Nov 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI
    has anyone got a reply yet, i PM'ed on the 30th

9. Omniskies

Omniskies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2008
    Missouri
    No reply, but I only sent a message tonight. Looks like they became busy.

10. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Quote:Sorry about that! Your PM didn't show up. [​IMG] I'll PM you now.

It has been very busy around here in the week or so. We have goat kids due any day now.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by