Present & future orders - 6+ Lavendar Project Orpington Eggs

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
Born of Hinkjc's eggs summer 2009, I bought the flock early this year (2010) and have been hatching out eggs since for months. We now have enough baby chicks hatched and are releasing hatching eggs. It is a $5 per egg order price. I do put in extra eggs when they are available on the day of shipment and not part of another order. The shipping shows $.01 because that will depend upon what your zip code is, whether you want priority or express mail, insurance or not.

Requested dates for the calendar will be filled based upon when the funds are received. Also, should there be any change in laying patterns, we will continue to fill orders in the same order in which the funds are received and you will be notified of any changes.

We mail on Monday or Tuesday, or if it is an extremely nearby state and the buyer wants us to, will ship ship on a Wednesday.

More info is here and on our other bsa and in forums:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=345493&p=2
Pickups from our farm are welcomed and scheduled.
Please check out our feedback.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA
and the current feedback system.

Here's a picture:
8875_lavendars.jpg

Here is our current prepaid order and I'll keep updating this post to include other weeks that are filled.
Week of:

September 6 - shipping on 9/7 to Phage
9/13/10 shipping to gryeyes
9/20/10 shipping to rockyspringsfarm
9/27/10 shipping to rilly10
(Aceschix I know you pm'd me about this being part of your New Year's hatch so I'm pm'ing you this morning!)

We are very care about selecting, carefully packing, packing materials, priority shipping and confirmation delivery. We ship eggs the same way we would like to receive them. We bubble wrap each egg separately, putting in a regular box (not an egg carton) which is then cushioned and set in a larger box. These are not the prepaid priority boxes but we use the large boxes that can be ordered through USPS as the standard mailing box. Our mailing costs can often be higher than the prepaid boxes but we find that they arrive in better shape, so it's well worth the extra time, packing materials and shipping costs. Occasionally with a large order, we will use an even larger outside box. Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch as the incubators temperature and humidity are very variable. We will provide assistance to you during the hatch and help in every way possible to have the best hatch possible.

We are a chemical free farm and farm full-time. We feed our animals with the best feed, sprouted grains, fresh grasses, treats from the garden and loving care. Hatching/fertility rates reported to us have been very good. Just got feedback from our first shipped eggs and you may see it posted here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=4380020#p4380020
One local pickup order just put 100% of her eggs in lockdown...Way to go Newnanchic!

We are only able to accept USPS money orders or paypal for shipping and we ship only within the continental 48 US states and Alaska. Pickups at our farm are also allowed and cash is allowed at that time.

Please post or pm your questions.

Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

Last edited:
In response to several questions, I'm adding the information to say, the babies will all be project lavendars, this is not a split black/lavendar project.

I do have one flock of those but the eggs from that are not currently available. Thanks and have a blessed day! Nancy

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom