Presley is the Greatest American Dog!

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Hotwings, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Hotwings

Hotwings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2007
    southwestern Michigan
    For the few of you that have been following this show Presley the boxer won! I was suprised he won over Andrew the maltese! I was not a fan of this show, I thought most of the the contestants and their dogs weren't qualified and the challenges were stupid and the judges morons! I thought the show would be more obedience type in nature. It was my opinion alot of the challenges were un-called for. I am happy for Presley though, even though I was hoping for Star and her owner Bill to win. Presley reminded me much of my old boxer Rocky. Kudos for Presley and being such a excellent representive of the breed. I just love boxers and I think they are one of the greatest dogs around!

2. cjeanean

cjeanean Can't Decide

Mar 5, 2008
    Missouri
    I saw this on the unanswered posts list and immediately thought you were talking about one of your own dogs. I was ready to read a cool story about how your dog rescued a bunch of fuzzy baby bunnies or jumped in to save a drowing kid or painted himself red, white, and blue (don't ask, sounds american to me! LOL!) Now I don't know what to say. I guess I'm happy for the TV dog I've never heard of, though....

BTW, boxers are awesome dogs!

3. piecemaker

piecemaker Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Centerville Texas
    I to was pulling for Bill and Star. They really have a bond I would like to have with my two. Presley was my second choice.
    The show was silly at times but it showed some good different things to do with your dog to brake the training mundane things. (did I say that right?)

4. flakey chick

flakey chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2007
    Florida
    I never watched the show- just the promos. From before it aired, I was pulling for the surfing/skatboarding dog. I liked the laid back/fun personality. He seemed to be a great family dog. I don't think he made it very far did he?

The promo with the elephant made me certain that I would NOT watch the show.

5. Appytaz

Appytaz Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2008
    Central Florida
    I actually really liked the show. I agree the judges were a little off - but, that was just my opinion. I really liked Presley - they were a good pair and Travis was really interested in learning and teaching Presley. I was not a fan of Andrew and Laurie. Laurie just ruffled my feathers for some reason. Andrew was a cute dog, but I just felt he was missing a "personality". For the most part I really enjoyed watching the show.

6. pixiechick

pixiechick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Jonesborough, TN
    Yes, since Bill and Star left, I've been hoping Presley would win.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by