Prettiest HYBRID chicken show "ENDED"

CrestedGirl

Polish Obsessed
8 Years
Mar 7, 2011
Fort Worth, Tx
Hey everyone, I want to see the prettiest hybrid you have, just for fun! Judging will end September 12 at 11:59. I hope to see some pretty ones out there

Last edited:

laceynoelle

I am Batman
10 Years
Nov 12, 2009
Reno
Yay!! I love my mutt chickens!

This is my rooster. He is a silkie wyandotte cross. He's got five toes on each foot, a little tuft of feathers on his head, white skin, and a TON of extra feathers.

This is one of my rooster's chicks. She's got four toes and black skin, and she's probably the prettiest chick I've ever seen. The mom was probably a black australorp or maran.

This is another one. White skin, five toes, and a greyish blue barring on her primaries on her wings (you can see it a little) and just random colors and patterns. I think her mom was an EE
I love these chicks, and this spring was like a grab bag of chick colors. I noted the skin color and toes and stuff just because I like genetic and silkie crosses seem to produce chicks with silkie throwbacks.

Last edited:

Illia

Crazy for Colors
10 Years
Oct 19, 2009
Forks, WA
I'll be honest, he's the first and only Silkie cross I've ever actually liked. He's quite a looker!
He is indeed similar to my boy, apart from of course several pounds and lacing vs spangling.
(Oh and mahogany - I love the yellow color on yours, and forgot, - Mine is red, yours is yellow because of the mahogany gene)

Last edited:

onthespot

Deluxe Dozens
11 Years
Mar 29, 2008
Riverside/Norco, CA
Daddy was a blue ameraucana. Don't know who his mama was. Ameraucana or EE. He is developing some gold in his tail, which makes me think his mama is an EE.

Top Bottom