Prettiest HYBRID chicken show "ENDED"

CrestedGirl

Polish Obsessed
8 Years
Mar 7, 2011
Fort Worth, Tx
Hey everyone, I want to see the prettiest hybrid you have, just for fun! Judging will end September 12 at 11:59. I hope to see some pretty ones out there
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Yay!! I love my mutt chickens!
44410_img_5079.jpg

This is my rooster. He is a silkie wyandotte cross. He's got five toes on each foot, a little tuft of feathers on his head, white skin, and a TON of extra feathers.
44410_img_7858.jpg

This is one of my rooster's chicks. She's got four toes and black skin, and she's probably the prettiest chick I've ever seen. The mom was probably a black australorp or maran.
44410_img_7887.jpg

This is another one. White skin, five toes, and a greyish blue barring on her primaries on her wings (you can see it a little) and just random colors and patterns. I think her mom was an EE
I love these chicks, and this spring was like a grab bag of chick colors. I noted the skin color and toes and stuff just because I like genetic and silkie crosses seem to produce chicks with silkie throwbacks.

Last edited:
I'll be honest, he's the first and only Silkie cross I've ever actually liked. He's quite a looker!
smile.png
He is indeed similar to my boy, apart from of course several pounds and lacing vs spangling.
smile.png
(Oh and mahogany - I love the yellow color on yours, and forgot, - Mine is red, yours is yellow because of the mahogany gene)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom