Pretty 1940's chickens

Chicabee19

Songster
11 Years
Aug 8, 2008
n/a
The day is just not right w/o a check of craigslist "materials" for tile, "farm and garden" for chickens, "free stuff" for, well, free stuff.

Always do a search for "chickens", "chicks", "hens", "pullets" - just to see what's out there.

Poulets De Cajun

Crowing
11 Years
Jun 14, 2008
Houston MetroMess, Texas
My daily searches consist of "All For Sale" for incubator, "Farm & Garden" for chicken, "Pets" for rabbit cage (I've found two hutches for $15 each this way), and a few others... I do it every time I log on! LOL LOL

rizq

Songster
11 Years
Oct 9, 2008
Tennessee
I got 11 - 24" x 24" and 2 - 30" x 36" wire rabbit cages, along with all the water bottles, food dishes, 3 metal nest boxes, and a rubbermaid trash barrel full of rabbit feed for $75 a couple months ago. I raise large breed rabbits so I took one panel off each of the 24x24 and made them into 24x48 cages. I used the extra panels for a pen for my kinda Serama (supposed to be Serama, probably Japanese bantam mixes though ... found them on Craigslist too
).

I have to check pets, farm and garden, and free stuff daily as well. Have to look at all the chicken ads, even though I don't need anymore chickens (unless someone has some Brahma hens for a good price, I think 24 out of 26 of ours might be roos
).

The flaggers pee me off though. I hate that "This ad has been flagged for removal" message, makes me want to scream every time

mjdtexan

Songster
11 Years
Sep 30, 2008
Houston(ish)
I look at craigslist everyday for T-Post. Those guys are about $5 apiece. I am hoping to buy about 150 of them for $2 or $2.50 apiece. I am also in the market for a farm tractor with a front end loader. I am cheap though and I am trying to get one for $3000 or less.

Last edited:

Top Bottom