*** Pretty Bearded Self Blue (Lavender) Pullet ***

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Birds & Eggs, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Birds & Eggs

Birds & Eggs Out Of The Brooder

Jul 23, 2011
    Texas
    Up for your consideration is a beautiful approximately 3 month old Bearded Self Blue (Lavender) Silkie Pullet. She has all 5 toes on both feet, heavy foot feathering, dark eyes, very dark skin, a smaller crest, nice round cushion, and good type. She is young and still has a lot of filling out to do but looks like she will be a nice bird. Pics and video were taken on 11-25-11. Please e-mail us with any questions or if you want additional pictures of this pullet ([email protected]) All our birds are very well taken care of and have been pampered since hatch=) This girl has been wormed and mite and lice sprayed regularly. She will be bathed and have her toenails and beak trimmed. She will ship in a new Horizon Box with glued mesh and deep shavings and fruit cup to keep her hydrated during the trip. We will include her health info along with NPIP in an envelope taped inside the box. Please keep in mind shipping live birds is a risk and can be stressful on the birds. Local pick up is always welcome.
    SELF BLUE (LAVENDER) SILKIE PULLET VIDEO--

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  2. Faerytalefarm

Faerytalefarm Chillin' With My Peeps