pretty chickies contest

summerb123

Free Ranging
Apr 26, 2016
Mississippi
show off your pretty chickens this contest will end on the 30th of this month so get your adorable chicken pics in i am planning to judge it shortly after

example:

name:

hope you have fun be creative make it hard too choose ,thanks Summer

Last edited:

Breed: Orpington colour cross (Buff crossed with Blue or Black - can't wait to see how it develops)
Name: Muffin

Can we enter more than once? I'm bound to have more chick photos to share. I can't stop taking photos of them (and my broody that adopted them is so patient with us handling them and endlessly taking photos).

Age- a few weeks
Breed- Barred Plymouth Rock
Name- May

Breed: Orpington colour cross (Buff crossed with Blue or Black - can't wait to see how it develops)
Name: Muffin

Can we enter more than once? I'm bound to have more chick photos to share. I can't stop taking photos of them (and my broody that adopted them is so patient with us handling them and endlessly taking photos).

i guess u can go for it

Breed: Easter Egger
Name: Oscar Goldman (pretty sure its a little lady but I love the name)

She's one of my first little chickies and she's got the sweetest personality already.

only got 5 days left get those chicken pics in!
note:i extended the deadline to the 30th since not enough entries to judge it was the on the 20th and i changed it and it does not need to be a a chick to enter it can be any age young or old

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom