1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

pretty chickies

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by MayhemMarr, Sep 7, 2016.

1. MayhemMarr

MayhemMarr Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2016
    Michigan
    [​IMG]

So I wanted to share my Kitty one of our Black sex links who I think is just the prettiest little thing and is in her opinion waaay above us featherless types

2. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
    Awwwww, she is just the cutest thing ever! How old is she? This is a picture of my favorite little baby. I hiked a 2 mile hike up a mountain with her on my shoulder. This is her at the top.

[​IMG]

3. MayhemMarr

Sep 2, 2016
    Michigan
    6 months old, not laying any eggs yet and most of the flock has started "paying rent" she is just a little diva of a thing. Holy cow up a mountain with her on your shoulder?? that is insane talk about trusting. and her big girl feathers are coming in how cute!!

4. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
  5. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
    And if it makes you feel any better, my chickens are six months old and 1 week and only a third of them are laying.[​IMG]

6. MayhemMarr

Sep 2, 2016
    Michigan
    lol I have 2 pekins the same age and neither are laying and then I got two more that are 2y and were laying but have stopped since being moved lol I am not so patiently waiting for them to start up again. and we recent rescued a white leghorn from the pound who should be laying by all her actions and looks but is not. ugh these birds are gonna kill me with all this waiting

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by