1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Pretty Girls for sale. Perfect Christmas Gift! Memphis, TN

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by herechickchick, Dec 17, 2007.

1. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    I have a few girls for sale. They would make great holiday gifts for that special chicken crazy friend or family member. About 4 months old. $5.00 each PICK UP ONLY.

1 Buff Brahma

1 GL Wyandotte

2 Black Australorps

1 Speckled Sussex

2 Blue Cochins

Thanks

1st come first serve [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 17, 2007
  2. gardener

gardener Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2007
    Willamette Valley
    If you were just a wee bit closer. I would find that hard to resist.

3. Jayare's Chicks

Jayare's Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2007
    Florence, Alabama
    Wow Adam,
    That is very tempting. If only I had a little 4 cylinder car that got good gas milage instead of this big ole V-8 truck that gets about 13 miles a gallon. You are about 125 miles west of me on hiway 72. I wouldn't mind having 4 of those 5 from you but I think I'll have to wait.

I just got my little 11 week old chickies out of the garage today and into the just finished coop and now that 110 gallon horse troft is screaming at me to get something else in it soon.

I am so tempted to call Ideal and order about 10 Buff Orps, 6 EE's and about 4 SLW, but as busy as the post office is with all those Christmas packages I don't want to order till after Christmas.

Jayare

4. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Whis I were closer I would take the buff brahm girl

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by