Pretty much missed it.

batchhatchin

Chirping
5 Years
Oct 28, 2014
North central Texas
I've been on here as a nonmember for quite a while looking over the content in search of ideas. I joined a few days ago and I've really enjoyed the knowledge that is compounded here. Thanks in advance for the help.

Welcome to Backyard chickens. Glad you joined the flock. Hope you enjoy BYC as much as we do.
highfive.gif

Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. A lot of us were lurkers before joining. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Do you have any chickens?

I had right at 100 head that I raised from day olds last spring. Then a family member decided to get a dog that killed for sport and wiped out over half in one day. Needless to say that dog went to the chicken chase in the sky via the lead express. I'm now working on getting back to around 60 hens. I currently have 25. I used to incubate when I was a kid so now that I have kids of my own we are constantly doing something chicken related and with the colder weather and more indoors time ahead of us I purchase a couple incubators to help with a winter project. I figure we hatch all winter and should have some good sized pullets to sell when everyone gets chicken fever in the spring.

Back
Top Bottom