pretty peacocks!

nuthatched

Fishin' for Chickens
Nov 9, 2019
Rim Country, Az
in an effort to get my family on board with peacocks, please show me your prettiest peacocks pictures please!
Peacocks require a different skill set than chickens in many areas, make sure you read all the facts before making a decision based on looks.
Not to say that you shouldn't get some but just some research...
There's a person on my local craigslist that has a trio for 250...I'm more than slightly tempted...

Last edited:

Chickenslol

Songster
Sep 26, 2020
idk man, no clue
Peacocks require a different skill set than chickens in many areas, make sure you read all the facts before making a decision based on looks.
Not to say that you shouldn't get some but just some research...
There's a person on my local craigslist that has a trio for 250...I'm more than slightly tempted...
i feel like i should clarify that i will not be GETTING peacocks at this time (though i would love to) but some of my family is afraid of them, so i wanted to show them they aren’t scary. i’m actually very well aware of the differences and i probably will never got them because of the area i live in i just think they’re pretty

nuthatched

Fishin' for Chickens
Nov 9, 2019
Rim Country, Az
i feel like i should clarify that i will not be GETTING peacocks at this time (though i would love to) but some of my family is afraid of them, so i wanted to show them they aren’t scary. i’m actually very well aware of the differences and i probably will never got them because of the area i live in i just think they’re pretty
Why are they afraid of peacocks? That's kinda odd. They are powerful birds but I don't think they're naturally aggressive.

Top Bottom