Pretty sad that I am...maybe a problem with legs on one???

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by karri25, Dec 4, 2007.

1. karri25

karri25 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2007
    Arkansas
    I am so excited about my eggs that should be hatching by Friday morning that I am already posting about them pipping in the future:D

Yeeeaaaa!! It's Friday morning and they ALL hatched, even the two that weren't growing!!!! They are ALL blues and splashes with beautiful cone-heads:D

If you weren't guessing yet, I still have 3 days to go and can't stop pressing my face to the incubator. So sad....

Last edited: Dec 7, 2007
  2. brooster

brooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    At leats its a legal addiction, or we would all be in prison for life. [​IMG]

3. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    Yep, sad, even sadder that I think the same things...

4. picklespickles

picklespickles Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2007
    i think it's sweet.

5. karri25

Feb 5, 2007
    Arkansas
    I'm glad I'm not the only one! I just finished my bi-hourly check of the little ones. At this point I am hallucinating b/c I promise it looked like two eggs moved. After I cleared my eyes I realized that it was all in my head...I think.

I am hoping that tommorrow will be WAY less stressful b/c I should be gone at least half of the day. Thursday I'm going to be just obnoxious:( It really is killing me.

6. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    I have some due on Saturday and I'm already naming them in my head-talk about counting your chickens... Plus more eggs coming from Dipsy! I REALLY need to stop.

7. karri25

Feb 5, 2007
    Arkansas
    I wake up in the mroning picturing them hatch!!!! I feel like a crazy lady but I just can't stop thinking about how cute they are going to be! And I have some of Dipsy's eggs too but I can't candle them until after these guys hatch. That's killing me too b/c I don't know how many are growing?!?!?!?!? Argggh:eek: Thank goodness for everyone's pics of their hatches they are feeding my frenzy:D

8. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

One of mine that hatched last night had been moving since friday....so maybe it's not your imagination!!

9. karri25

Feb 5, 2007
    Arkansas
    Oh my goodness Katy, if one of mine had started moving that early I would have DIED with anticipation!?!?!?!?!? Congratulations to you for making it through that gut wrencher! Now I am going to go look at them again:D

10. CovenantCreek

CovenantCreek Chicks Rule!

Oct 19, 2007
    Franklin, TN
    I know the feeling. My first 2 won't even go into the hatcher till Friday............. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by