PRETTY Trio of Buff Silkies

Fiddlehead

Songster
9 Years
May 12, 2010
Western Mass
Up for your consideration are three pretty Buff Silkies. Buff silkies are gorgeous, but unfortunately I have to give up a bunch so that I may separate my pens... and I only have 3 pens right now!

I have 2 pullets and one cockeral for sale. They are approximately 9 months old, hens are laying. All 3 have five toes and blue lobes and come from a very reputable breeder in FL, bought when they were 3 months old. These 3 are great for breeding. My flock are AI/P free, tested at least yearly. They will be bathed and trimmed prior to shipping and will be sent to you in new USPS approved Horizon shipping boxes with veggies to keep them nourished. My birds are a bit of a mess right now due to snow, rain, wind and mud. You can't say they aren't hearty : )

I will ship in two boxes, with 2 hens in one box and the cockeral in the other. Local pickup is welcomed, or I could meet you if you are in the Massachusetts area. I will be at the poultry congress and could hold them and deliver them to you there as well. Payment via paypal is due at auction's end to [email protected]. Please email or pm with any questions, or if you would like more pictures. Thanks so much!

57283_dscn0220.jpg

57283_046.jpg

57283_dsc_0074.jpg

57283_dscn0222.jpg

57283_p1030287.jpg

57283_dsc_0127.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank you!!!
big_smile.png

I forget are you and your daughter going to NE Poultry Congress? I'd love to see you there and Pam B. and her daughter are planning on going
wink.png

Beth G. :

Quote:
Thank you!!!
big_smile.png

I forget are you and your daughter going to NE Poultry Congress? I'd love to see you there and Pam B. and her daughter are planning on going
wink.png

Yes, we will be there.. wallet in hand : )​

Back
Top Bottom