1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Price List

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Clydach-Poultry, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Clydach-Poultry

Clydach-Poultry Out Of The Brooder

Dec 22, 2011
    Next year I would like to breed a lot of poultry and I would like to have a price list (leaflet)! Does anyone have an example or know anything about price lists! I have a logo and and quite good at the software I use!
    Thanks
    Callum!

2. hdowden

hdowden Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    depends on the breeds you plan on selling and weather or not you will ship, what the state requirments are to ship live birds from your state to another, ect

Last edited: Dec 22, 2011
  3. Clydach-Poultry

Dec 22, 2011
    I will not be shipping any bird I will just be selling in the local area!
    Thanks
    Callum!

4. hdowden

hdowden Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    then it mainly has to do with what breeds you will be selling, the quilty of your chickens, the healthh of the flock, and your competors prices. i would do some research for your area and see what breeds are going for what price

5. RAREROO

RAREROO Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
  6. Clydach-Poultry

Dec 22, 2011
    Thanks
    Callum!

7. Ducks and Banny hens

Ducks and Banny hens Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2011
    On a little Farm.
    Me, I just sell privately. I sell everything as adult pairs or trios (except duckwing colored chickens. They are autosexing and I will sell them as chicks for $2 each) for $5 a chicken, and $10 a duck. I don't sell straight run stuff. My stock is to valuable (in terms of scarcity) to distribute it haphazardly. I keep a private contacts list to remember who I've sold to, and where I can find, should I need back-up birds.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by