(PRICE REDUCED) Cabinet Style Incubator / Pair of Turkeys for sale

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by TCollier, Mar 7, 2012.

1. TCollier

TCollier Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2010
    Franklin, Ohio
    I have a cabinet style incubator for sale. I built this incubator and it works perfectly. It has a GQF heating element and wafer thermostat and 110 volt ball bearing fan. Comes with a new spare fan, heating element and wafer thermostat. The fan that is currently in it has only been used for one hatch. It has automatic humidity set up just like the GQF incubators have. Includes an automatic egg turner with room to add a second turner with slight modifications. This incubator works great and I have had very high hatch rates out of it. $180 Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or 513 571-8211 I am located in Franklin, Ohio right between Cincinnati and Dayton on Interstate 75.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Are you travelling South for any reason....I could use another cabinet but too far for a drive. Sigh... Looks great!

3. TCollier

Jun 22, 2010
    Franklin, Ohio
    I am not going south until May but then I am only going as far south as Myrtle Beach.

4. poultryfan73

poultryfan73 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2010
    Tioga County Pa
    Any chance that you would be going into Tioga County? I would pay an extra $35 for you to go out of your way to meet me.

5. TCollier

Jun 22, 2010
    Franklin, Ohio
    Sorry Tioga County PA is 501 miles from me so that would be a 1000 mile round trip for me. That would be 4+ tanks of gas in my jeep. $35 would not come close to covering that.

6. Happy Henhouse

Happy Henhouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2012
    Murfreesboro, TN
    Has this been sold?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by