PRICES SLASHED!!! Nigerian Dwarfs!!! ~SALE PENDING~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SGM, Oct 9, 2008.

1. SGM

SGM Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2008
    Easley, SC
    I have reduced prices on my Nigerians to sell the faster. Please see my sales page for more information. All are registered, some dual some triple. Blue-eyes, polled and some bred does. Will consider trades. I need hay (not fescue), farm materials such as fencing, coops and building materials etc. Just ask. Thanks for reading!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2008
  2. helmstead

helmstead Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2007
    Alfordsville, IN
    Come on guys...these are some SUPER nice goats! Just have a look...Civil's udder - to die for...me personally, I love Plenty [​IMG]

Good luck Ashley...

3. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    I wished I lived closer I really need a new buck. I love the little white boy [​IMG]

4. SGM

Aug 18, 2008
    Easley, SC
    Yes I've had a lot of inquiries and most people are clear across country. Isn't that how it works? [​IMG]

5. SGM

Aug 18, 2008
    Easley, SC
    All goats sale pending.

6. helmstead

helmstead Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2007
    Alfordsville, IN
    Did you change your mind about selling all the junior does?

Congrats on the sales! I'm glad someone finally bought Hera and Plenty before I did...[​IMG] haha although I wondered if I had sleep-typed and purchased them because their new owner has my initials [​IMG]

7. SGM

Aug 18, 2008
    Easley, SC
    Well someone was looking at them but I don't know yet if she's still interested. If not I may just keep them. I would be at a good number with or without them. Its about killed me to let them all go. I'm so glad that so many are sale pending. I've been fighting with myself, "oh I should keep her because...." or "I need to keep her because..." Its been hopeless. LOL

Well I guess he does have the same initials as you. LOL I bet you were wondering about that. Haha

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by