Primitive Hearts Baby Quilt FS/N. GA

speckledhen

Intentional Solitude
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Feb 3, 2007
Blue Ridge Mtns. of North Georgia
Hand pieced, hand quilted like all my work. This is a newborn quilt, 28" x 36". All new 100% cotton fabrics and polyester batting. Missouri Chick just saw this one in person, so you can ask her about the quality. $60 inc shipping.
primitivestars.jpg

DCP_0556.jpg

DCP_0557.jpg

Oops, SOLD. Just got an email. Boy, was that fast.

Last edited:
barnie.gif
Look away look away!!!!!
barnie.gif
Oh wheew it is sold! Thank goodness. Cyn, that is it you have to stop tempting me like this!!!
ep.gif
I want a quilt too! I am just broke. The feed went up yesterday .60! Might not be a lot to others but that is a lot to me.

I do enjoy looking at your work. It is simply AMAZING!!!
love.gif

Sandy...you are so lucky that I had to go to the dentist for an abcessed tooth and go pick up the grandbaby after that...we might have had to have a bidding war for it!!

The feed went up yesterday .60! Might not be a lot to others but that is a lot to me.

Harley's Girl, it's alot to me, too, hon. Money is very tight here, too. Its one reason I'm parting with these at this particular time. Gee, I may have to get back into quilting bad eyes, carpal tunnel and all. Thank you all for such wonderful compliments!​

Quote:
Katy, This is what happens when you have all the chicken chores done and there are no eggies in the bators too peek at, bators are all put away for the summer
hit.gif
you sit at the computer and find quilts!! ...lol

I have a Speckledhen quilt!!!
wee.gif
Thanks for the congrats!!

Quote:
Katy, This is what happens when you have all the chicken chores done and there are no eggies in the bators too peek at, bators are all put away for the summer
hit.gif
you sit at the computer and find quilts!! ...lol

I have a Speckledhen quilt!!!
wee.gif
Thanks for the congrats!!

LOL! When is your new little bundle due? My new one is due December 17.

My new grandbaby is due the 18th of Oct......the little bugger isn't letting them know what she/he is and it's driving them crazy!!....

Back
Top Bottom