Primitive Hearts Baby Quilt FS/N. GA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by speckledhen, Jul 2, 2008.

1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Hand pieced, hand quilted like all my work. This is a newborn quilt, 28" x 36". All new 100% cotton fabrics and polyester batting. Missouri Chick just saw this one in person, so you can ask her about the quality. $60 inc shipping.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oops, SOLD. Just got an email. Boy, was that fast.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2008
  2. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    Sold...This one is for my new grandbaby on the way!!...

3. speckledhen

Congrats on the new grandbaby, Sandy!!! [​IMG]

4. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Look away look away!!!!! [​IMG] Oh wheew it is sold! Thank goodness. Cyn, that is it you have to stop tempting me like this!!! [​IMG] I want a quilt too! I am just broke. The feed went up yesterday .60! Might not be a lot to others but that is a lot to me.

I do enjoy looking at your work. It is simply AMAZING!!! [​IMG]

5. Parson's Wife

Parson's Wife Blessed Abundantly

Jan 22, 2008
    Arkansas
    [​IMG] oh....I can just see a little darling snuggled up under that!

6. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Sandy...you are so lucky that I had to go to the dentist for an abcessed tooth and go pick up the grandbaby after that...we might have had to have a bidding war for it!!

7. speckledhen

The feed went up yesterday .60! Might not be a lot to others but that is a lot to me.

Harley's Girl, it's alot to me, too, hon. Money is very tight here, too. Its one reason I'm parting with these at this particular time. Gee, I may have to get back into quilting bad eyes, carpal tunnel and all. Thank you all for such wonderful compliments!​

8. Tuffoldhen

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    Quote:Katy, This is what happens when you have all the chicken chores done and there are no eggies in the bators too peek at, bators are all put away for the summer [​IMG] you sit at the computer and find quilts!! ...lol

I have a Speckledhen quilt!!! [​IMG] Thanks for the congrats!!

9. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Quote:Katy, This is what happens when you have all the chicken chores done and there are no eggies in the bators too peek at, bators are all put away for the summer [​IMG] you sit at the computer and find quilts!! ...lol

I have a Speckledhen quilt!!! [​IMG] Thanks for the congrats!!

LOL! When is your new little bundle due? My new one is due December 17.

10. Tuffoldhen

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    My new grandbaby is due the 18th of Oct......the little bugger isn't letting them know what she/he is and it's driving them crazy!!....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by