Princess Late-Nap

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by eenie114, Apr 2, 2011.

1. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

Mazie thinks she's a big girl, and it's time to outgrow naps. [​IMG] I disagree strongly.
    She decided to fall asleep around 4:30-5:00ish, and wake up at 8:30. The Parents are getting sick, and so I am down here with Little Miss I'm-Not-Tired, waiting for her to wear out. [​IMG] You are NOT a big girl! You're NOT! You're only almost-three! You should nap until you're ten!
    1:42 AM and counting... she's still not tired. I should find the melatonin.

2. LittleChickenLady

LittleChickenLady Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2011
    Clanton, Alabama
    Quote:Heh, I'm almost 19 and still like taking naps. [​IMG]

3. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    (first off this probably is bad advice.) Benadryl. It will knock her out for sure.

4. schellie69

schellie69 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2009
    Kansas
    I have a 2 year old grand daughter who will not take a nap what we do is lay her one the couch with her favorite dvd and she will usually go to sleep after a certain time we will not let her lay down we take her outside to play we will keep her up until 7pm then she is off to bed. Sometimes If some lays down with her she will go to sleep. Just make sure she does not lay down after a certain time. It is hard but it has worked for us. A couple times of her falling asleep late and then being up till 3am my daughter figured out how to keep her awake until bed time or make sure she lays down earlier.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by