Privette Hatchery????

junglefowlfan

Hatching
Mar 28, 2016
Maine
Hi Folks,

Does anyone have any experiences to share about Privette Hatchery? I already ordered 10 Red Jungle Fowl from them. The pictures I got of their Red Jungle Fowl are stock photos. I am curious about finding more. Their Facebook page has almost no pictures.. Are they good?

Thank you!

Thank you @jaj121159 for the reply! Your input has been helpful. I am kinda relieved at finding atleast one person to recommend them!

Privette hatcheries seem to have no email on their website- I was interested in getting some pictures of adult parents/chicken and their condition. I will now just wait it out. Interestingly, Privette has the cheapest price. If they also provide 'good enough' living conditions, I am golden.

Some bad reviews for Privette: 1, 2, 3

They say they are in business since 1960. I understand getting some bad reviews when you have been in business that long..Its nice to get atleast one good one :)

My feed store gets all it's chicks from Privett hatchery. I have never had trouble with any of their chicks. However I have heard Privett can be rough to get a hold of.

My birds all seem quite hardy and healthy for hatchery chicks. Now I am not saying they are the best hatchery out there, just saying that I have never had any issues with their chicks. I have never ordered directly from Privett and got my birds from my local feed store here in town. :)

Back
Top Bottom