Pro Pics of kids... and a couple of us

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by chickeypoo, Dec 3, 2009.

1. chickeypoo

chickeypoo The Enabler

Feb 4, 2007
    Wisconsin
    We just had our pics done this past weekend. i won't get the real ones until the 9th or so. [​IMG] but i did get a disc. these are just a few of the 47(!) that he took lol. it was fun(for the most part) though it was at least 1/2 hour after our actual appt cuz the people before us had a wailing kid that most certainly dind't want her pic taken but they kept at it.. even when it was our time to go in. by the time we got in the youngest was a handful. ugh. ready for bed time. ya know? at least they turned out good though. [​IMG] i spent 2x more than i wanted but it's worth it [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    this is her home made taggie that my MIL made for her when she was a baby. she will have no other lol.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    Lovely!

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Sweet! I just wanna pinch that little ones cheeks..tee hee hee.. Adorable. [​IMG]

4. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

They're all cute, but the 3rd is by far my fav... I can just see her saying "For Me?"

Lucky Mom and Day to have such a lovely crew... [​IMG]

5. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    nice family!
    merry christmas!

6. chickeypoo

chickeypoo The Enabler

Feb 4, 2007
    Wisconsin
    i don't feel so lucky when the three are in the same bedroom "playing" together lol. more like... "lets see who can scream the loudest over the only toy in here even though there's plenty right next to me" haha. they are fun too though.

Sue

7. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    [​IMG]

Towheads everywhere [​IMG]

8. DonnaBelle

DonnaBelle Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    McIntosh County, OK
    WHAT A LOVELY FAMILY. You are very blessed. All those beautiful children and chickens too? WOW.

DonnaBelle

9. chickeypoo

chickeypoo The Enabler

Feb 4, 2007
    Wisconsin
    the middle one has strawberry blond hair. used to be more red but she loves the outdoors. and sadly it takes the red out [​IMG] i love the red. but then again i wish i had her color and the youngest ones curls lol

Sue

10. Nava

Nava I Got The Naked Neck Blues

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by