Pro Pics of kids... and a couple of us

chickeypoo

The Enabler
15 Years
Feb 4, 2007
Wisconsin
We just had our pics done this past weekend. i won't get the real ones until the 9th or so.
smile.png
but i did get a disc. these are just a few of the 47(!) that he took lol. it was fun(for the most part) though it was at least 1/2 hour after our actual appt cuz the people before us had a wailing kid that most certainly dind't want her pic taken but they kept at it.. even when it was our time to go in. by the time we got in the youngest was a handful. ugh. ready for bed time. ya know? at least they turned out good though.
smile.png
i spent 2x more than i wanted but it's worth it
smile.png

JoyGirls.jpg

Threegirls.jpg

Trystinsanta.jpg

Trystintaggie.jpg

this is her home made taggie that my MIL made for her when she was a baby. she will have no other lol.

meandjay1.jpg

Familytrees.jpg

i don't feel so lucky when the three are in the same bedroom "playing" together lol. more like... "lets see who can scream the loudest over the only toy in here even though there's plenty right next to me" haha. they are fun too though.

Sue

the middle one has strawberry blond hair. used to be more red but she loves the outdoors. and sadly it takes the red out
sad.png
i love the red. but then again i wish i had her color and the youngest ones curls lol

Sue

Back
Top Bottom