Probably a stupid question, but...

hosspak

Songster
6 Years
Sep 2, 2013
Lake Elsinore, CA.
Inside the post windows towards the bottom there is lots of personal info, pics and other stuff about the poster. What is this and how do I add this to mine? Thanks.
caf.gif

I think you're probably talking about the signature line. Click on "my profile" at the upper right of any page and scroll down near the bottom, and you will see where you can create yours.

I think you're probably talking about the signature line. Click on "my profile" at the upper right of any page and scroll down near the bottom, and you will see where you can create yours.

I'm stumped. When I click on "my profile", the first page that comes up is basic information. When I scroll down and open the "settings" it just offers settings for viewing threads. When I click on "account details" it gives me options to change my email, password, time zone, etc. and my forum preferences. On "edit community profile" I can give details about myself, change my wallpaper, list my website & various chat handles and upload a picture of my coop. I'm not seeing anywhere to add a signature line. What am I missing?

Thanks,
Cindie

I think it must be something that only becomes available after a certain number of posts or something because when I click on other people's profile and scroll down past their pictures I can see where they added their sig line but option isn't on my profile page. I can add pictures, though!

I think it must be something that only becomes available after a certain number of posts or something because when I click on other people's profile and scroll down past their pictures I can see where they added their sig line but option isn't on my profile page. I can add pictures, though!
That's correct. Just post a bit more and it will appear.

Back
Top Bottom