Ok, it couldn't have been something I did......anyway I recently started using oxine and have mixed it in a quart sprayer (2 TBS oxine rest water), and sprayed it to saturate everything inside coop to disinfect and kill some mold that had started in one corner. A day or so later mold had spread down the whole length of one side of the coop! I thought oxine was tough on mold? Am I using it wrong? Do I have to scrub? Anyone else having this problem? I posted this on a related thread but no one answered.