Problems Logging IN

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by mdbokc, Feb 6, 2011.

1. mdbokc

mdbokc Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2009
    Oklahoma County, OK
    Since this is about contacting moderators, I cannot log in using IE8 which says that I successfully logged in...but when the screen changes, the BYC page says that I am not logged in. Since Firefox (which I am now using) cannot be used to change "My Page," does anyone have an idea why I cannot log in on IE8 even though it initially says that I successfully logged in? TIA

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

3. mdbokc

Jun 22, 2009
    Oklahoma County, OK
    OK, I can log in from another PC using IE8 as suggested in your link (which I am bookmarking). Thank you very much.

4. FireTigeris

FireTigeris Tyger! Tyger! burning bright

I can change 'my page' in FireFox w/o problems, check out all I have done.

5. mdbokc

Jun 22, 2009
    Oklahoma County, OK
    My Firefox window popped up and said no can do. However, it did link me to Mozilla website with instructions of text to write into my OS so that it will. And I am not about to do that. A computer guru I am not. Computer systems are interesting. I have two machines that supposed are set up exactly the same. They sure do have some minor differences in how things work at times. Just the nature of the beasts that I have come to accept.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by