Problems!!!

Discussion in 'Site Problems, Issues, & Guides' started by Folly's place, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Folly's place

Folly's place Chicken Obsessed

Sep 13, 2011
    southern Michigan
    Again today, starting in the Feeding section, I get this 'security' message: Security Alert The identity of this web site or the integrity of this connection cannot be verified. The name on the security certificate is invalid or does not match the name of the site. I 'x' it out two or three times, and then the site freezes, often. Also, typing messages gets difficult due to frequent dropped letters/ words/ phrases, and frozen site. Again. Happened SEVERAL times while writing this! :he Mary

2. SunHwaKwon

SunHwaKwon Overrun With Chickens

Jul 19, 2015
    Eastern Shore, MD
    I have been having that happen (trouble typing) on my phone but not the computer. Perhaps a browser update is in order.

3. MattW

MattW Technical Admin Staff Member Premium Member

May 15, 2017
    Rotherham, UK
    We need a screen shot of the actual error message, as I suspect it's something coming in via the ad network, and not directly related to this site.

4. aart

aart Chicken Juggler! Premium Member

Nov 27, 2012
    SW Michigan
    My Coop
    I get a ton of those too, about ads I suspect, from my security software.

5. Folly's place

Folly's place Chicken Obsessed

Sep 13, 2011
    southern Michigan
    I just defraged, updated browser, and ran a full Norton scan. It's not me! And multiple issues typing this. I don't want to spend to get rid of ads because they are the problem. Mary

6. SunHwaKwon

SunHwaKwon Overrun With Chickens

Jul 19, 2015
    Eastern Shore, MD
    What about flash and Java? Have you updated those? I remember at one point I started having issues with the site and it turned it to be a problem with one of those.

casportpony likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by