So I got 17 Cornish Rocks a few weeks back. I was unsure of exact age but decided that today would be the day to process some as game hens. It has been in the 80's here recently, yuk, so I planned on slaughtering outside and then into the kitchen for everything else. I moved 7 last night to and easier to get to enclosure and got started at about 9:30 this morning. The process went well, I have only processed ducks until today. I ran into a few problems. First, I realized as I was going outside to get the first birds that my thermometer was broken so my scald water ended up too hot for the first one and I tore the skin, no big deal though. Second, I realized that I really prefer something to hold the birds wings (all that flapping bothers me) and I did not get a cone like I planned so it took a little work to hold them still. Again, no biggie. I had previously skinned the ducks I processed so I plucked the first cornish and skinned the second. It took me almost the same amount of time so I plucked the rest. 2 were horribly covered in pin feathers. I was by no means rushing and I got 2 birds, slaughtered then inside to finish then 2 more then the last 3. It took me about 3 hours total including cleanup and I was working by myself. So here they are at the beginning. The first 2. And all 7 in the cooler. I only weighed one that seemed about the average size and dressed it was 2 lbs! Two were smaller but still good size. Most were cockrels. They are resting in the fridge and Sunday they will go in the freezer.