Producer's Pride Brooder And Coop Heater

Mattcabala281

Hatching
Aug 25, 2021
09FDD1B4-0D7E-431F-B028-733A7781FB5E.jpeg

Hello everyone
Has anyone had or use this?I recently got 11 baby chicks and purchased this heater from tractor supply and it worked amazing and the chicks love it.but my issue is that in brooder mode it randomly turns off and never turns back on.I have to unplug it and turn it back on again.this happened twice to me and I’m worried that if I’m not home and it turns off i wont know and I don’t want my chicks to get cold and possibly die.chick are only a week old so has anyone had these issues before for maybe it’s just a product defect.

View attachment 2811542
Hello everyone
Has anyone had or use this?I recently got 11 baby chicks and purchased this heater from tractor supply and it worked amazing and the chicks love it.but my issue is that in brooder mode it randomly turns off and never turns back on.I have to unplug it and turn it back on again.this happened twice to me and I’m worried that if I’m not home and it turns off i wont know and I don’t want my chicks to get cold and possibly die.chick are only a week old so has anyone had these issues before for maybe it’s just a product defect.
That is awesome. I haven't seen one at our TSC but it really looks like a flat screen tv for chooks.

View attachment 2811542
Hello everyone

Having read some of the negative reviews on the TSC website a while back trying to research an issue for a fellow BYC user, it appears this unit can be prone to problems. I chalk it up to Chinese quality (or lack thereof).

Of the 525 reviews, 49 of those are 1-star reviews. Click on the line that shows a single star rating at this link to filter replies for just those reviews, and you'll see some of the issues others have had with this unit:

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/producers-pride-brooder-and-coop-heater?cm_vc=-10005

Back
Top Bottom