Professional Custom Graphic Design- 3 Discounted Logos and 1 Label

LilDucky85

Songster
10 Years
Feb 8, 2009
Northern, Illinois
In order to give everyone the chance at a professional look for their Farm, Business, Hobby, etc. I offer professional, yet very affordable Graphic Design. My work is 100% custom and made especially for each client. No logo, or design will ever be used or duplicated twice.

I offer several examples to each client and often have "left over" examples that go unused. I have 3 designs right now that I would like to discount, and use for someone because they are too beautiful to just sit here! If you are interested in any of the following please email me at [email protected] to view each design!

-One is a country style logo that would look absolutely beautiful on a jar, but could of course be used as anything.

-The other is a basket with fresh vegetables in and around it, its a very traditional look. It can be used on packaging labels, Farm Logo, Farmers Market, etc.

-The third is probably not going to interest anyone on here, but for a reptile business! I actually have two styles to choose from on this, one with a lizard and another with a snake!

Of course the logos will be altered to fit you and your hobby, business, or products but the basic idea is already established. This is why I am offering a discount of just $50. If you want a beautiful logo for basically a give away email me at [email protected].

For previously done work feel free to visit my gallery of work:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php...22966004403161

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom